Tuesday, October 26, 2004
I can't believe that i trusted you for that.....
You told me that it was all...
No it wasn't.....
I feel so betrayed,
it didn't come out that way
Now it's going to cost me big....
and i can only sit and wait,
to see the disappointment i will have
Eventually this will go away,
but the regret will be in my heart forever.....
Nevertheless, life still goes on
You told me that it was all...
No it wasn't.....
I feel so betrayed,
it didn't come out that way
Now it's going to cost me big....
and i can only sit and wait,
to see the disappointment i will have
Eventually this will go away,
but the regret will be in my heart forever.....
Nevertheless, life still goes on
This is written at 10/26/2004 08:26:00 pm
0 left something for him
0 left something for him