Monday, August 23, 2004
Time is no longer waiting for me......
Everything is fast forwarding now......
I'm left behind......
Tired of chasing anything that's in front of me
Just want to take some time off from this world
and sit down in one corner
I'm feeling as if something is suffocating me
So give me a break..a break.....
just this one,little break...
And I will soso truly appreciate it...
I will be so grateful, thanks for it..
Everything is fast forwarding now......
I'm left behind......
Tired of chasing anything that's in front of me
Just want to take some time off from this world
and sit down in one corner
I'm feeling as if something is suffocating me
So give me a break..a break.....
just this one,little break...
And I will soso truly appreciate it...
I will be so grateful, thanks for it..
This is written at 8/23/2004 09:59:00 pm
0 left something for him
0 left something for him