Monday, March 22, 2004

5 More Weeks

another 5 more weeks to exams......and i haven't started revising my work yet......damn, getting a little stress now. Shall start revising for it soon...... soon, but i'm not sure whether i can......hah
Anyway i was attending DOC these few weeks and i realised that i could actually get along with the boys.....and during worship yesterday, i was having this thought of teaching in DOC......i thought that was from God. We played soccer again with the DOC guys, and then after that Dixon asked me if i could teach in DOC. I was surprised cause i was about to ask him that, but he asked me instead.....and there, it's a confirmation. God wants me to teach in DOC. I don't know how but i know God will put words in my mouth to speak for Him. I remembered what Bryan shared on sat, that God wants pple who can just do it without asking any questions. I just want to put my faith in Him and let Him lead me. Guess this is a prophecy to fulfil......i remember two years back before i went to kalimantan, Uncle George said that i will be a teacher of the word......guess this is it. But i have no idea how to do it,cause i don't really read the bible much.....have to admit that. But again i know that He is there to lead me. It's a turning point for me i think.
Pray for me.....

This is written at 3/22/2004 09:03:00 pm
0 left something for him